Thursday, December 6, 2012

Can you work under pressure?

Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.


 Yes Sir, definitely I will, because in such situation we have a great chance to show up my hidden potential and that will help me to improve and prove myself in the company and will also help me to be more responsible.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sir,

I would like to work under pressure because until and unless we don't have time foundation we can't examine our hidden talents i.e. how well we can manage our time, how much responsible we are and much more our inner talents which have yet to be explored.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 Yes, I can work under pressure as I have a positive attitude towards my work, I take it as my responsibility not pressure and I think a hidden potential explode in such kind of situation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I can work under pressure because working under pressure can help me enhance my working skills under the very worst conditions also. As coal produces diamonds under pressure similarly my work output under pressure may help me explore my hidden talents and this could sum up for better work output for the company.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment