Thursday, December 6, 2012

What are your goals?

Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.


My long term goal is to achieve highly prestigious position in my workplace as well as in society and to utilize my good communication skills for your renowned company therefore my short term goal is not else than putting all ma efforts to play vital role in success of your company, so that I will be also come up with brighter side in your company's success story.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My short term goal is to find a position where I can use the knowledge and strengths that I have. I want to partake in the growth and success of the company I work for.

My long term goal is to became a top position in your company.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 My long term goal is to contribute a lot in society's development using my skills and knowledge. And my short term goal is to work for a prestigious company like yours who help young minds to achieve such long term goals.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 My goal is to obtain an ambitious position with an organization that enhances my knowledge and attainments, where I can excel professionally being dedicated to lead from the front and keen to learn what comes in the way. I therefore awaiting to work in a reputed company like you and thus get the substantial requirements to achieve my objective.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 My short term goal is to be placed in a reputed company like yours and to improve my skills and knowledge and my long term goal is to see me in a higher position in the same company which hired when I was a fresher that makes me happy that I am one of many responsible for the company's success.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment