Thursday, December 6, 2012

Why should I hire you?

  Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.
 Sir,

As I am a fresher I don't have any experience but the experience comes from work only.

I have curiosity to learn new things which takes me one step further. I am a good team player, quick learned, hard worker, disciplined, adoptable to any environment and love to talk people.

And working in your esteemed firm will enhance my knowledge in order to serve the company in a better way.

So I strongly feel that if given opportunity to work for the company then it will be pleasure to me and also I assure you that I will try my best to work for the organization.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir,

As I am fresher I don't have any experience but the experience comes from work only If your company given an opportunity to do work I will defiantly prove my self and I will not affect company strategy. I will do my best achieve.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir I am fresher lagging behind due to lack of technical knowledge but we the youth of our nation want opportunities from the esteemed reputed company like yours so that we can furnish our skills under your guidance and can provide our nation with more secured and prosperous future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 Sir,

I am a fresher, I don't have any work experience but experiences always comes from the work and if your company will given me an opportunity to do work I will defiantly prove myself and I will my level best. I am quick learner, hard worker and also adoptable to any situation. My aim is that where ever I am working I must want to take that company into top position.

Thank You Sir.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sir/madam.

Being a fresher, I don't have technically practical experience.

I am a quick learner and determined person, I would work hard, and show the same zeal to work. If you will give me a opportunity to work, I will prove my self and do my level best. And that would be helpful to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment