Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tell me about yourself.

Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.

 Good morning sir,

First of all I would like to thank you giving this opportunity for introduce myself.

My name is Janardhan. I am born and brought up in Srikalahasti.

I have completed my post graduation in MBA from Srivenkateswara University in Tirupati.

About my family, we are five members including me, father is farmer, mother is homemaker and I have two elder brothers.

My hobbies are playing cricket and watching TV.

My strength are hard work, self motivated and positive attitude.

My weakness is easily believe to others.

My short-term goal is to be good position starts my carrier by a reputed company like yours.

My long-term goal is to become more responsible and knowledgeable personality and on respectable position on company.

That's all about me.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Good morning Sir,

First of all I would like to thank you, for giving me an opportunity to introduce my self.

My self Muruganantham, I belong from Puducherry.

I am pursuing my under graduation in computer science engineering from Dr. SJS Paul Memorial College Of Engineering & Technology.

I did my Intermediate from State Board with 73% & High school from State Board with 73. 6%.

I like computer science, Because In my schooling days, I have scored High marks in that subject compared to maths, physics. ,

About my Technical training, I was trained DBMS, SQL & also successfully completed six months training on Higher Diploma in computer application.

My Hobbies is Photo walk in Every Sunday, A Passion for music and singing & watching cricket matches.

My Strength is takes Initiative to work independently, Good leadership skill, Adaptable to any kind of situation in estranged group & Helping tendency.

My Weakness is I am not comfortable, until I finish my work in the given time & over friendly in nature.

My Short term goal is to get the job in reputed company.

My Long term goal is to become more responsible and knowledgeable personality and on respectable position on my company.

That's all about me!

Thank you very much for giving a great opportunity to introduce my self behind you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




 First of all I would like to thank you for giving me an opportunity to introduce myself. I am UDAY SHANKAR. I'M came from PALONCHA, KHAMMAM (Dist). I have completed my BACHELOR'S DEGREE (B-Tech) in ADAMS ENGG. COLLEGE affiliated by JNTU-HYD & I've came out with aggregate of 72%.

About my technical training I was trained in oracle dba, pl/sql, sql. and I've a good practice over it.

About my family, We are four members including me. My father is a contractor and mother is a government Employee, I have one younger sister and she is pursuing B-Tech.

My hobbies Reading Listening to music technical surfing.

My strength is I am cool, Positive attitude, Creative, Self motivated, Capable to work with a team and Good worker.

My weakness is over friendly in nature.

My short term goal is to be good in my position, Start my carrier by a reputed company like yours.

My long term goal is to become more respectable position on my company, Achieve highly prestigious position on my workplace as well as in society and to utilize My good communication skills for your renowned company.

That's all about me.

Once again thank you for giving this opportunity to introduce Myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Good morning sir/madam.

First of all I wish to Thank You sir/madam for giving me this wonderful opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Rajesh Ranjan. I came from Bhagalpur (Bihar). I have completed my B-Tech. In Electronics & Communication Engineering From Ranchi university, Ranchi with aggregate up to 7th sem. -65.8% Result Awaited.

About my technical training, I did 30 days Vocational training from BSNL at Bhagalpur (Bihar) & also successfully completed 3-months training on Automation & Control System.

About my family, we are 6 members including me. My father is a government employee and mother is a homemaker, I have two elder brothers and one elder sister.

My hobbies are Playing Chess & Listening Music, Internet surfing.

My strength is I have positive attitude, Flexible, Self Motivated & Creative.

And my weakness: I m not good at English but in future I improved as your expectation. And I can't take rest until the work is completed.

My short term goal is start my carrier by a reputed company like yours.

My long term goal is to be a good in my position like you.

That's all about me.

Thank you sir For giving this valuable opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment