Thursday, December 6, 2012

How long would you expect to work for us if hired?

Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.


 Sir, I am here for a permanent type of the job and for my grate future by earning for me and for my company. So I will be here till I also growing along with the company and Every person seeks for an better opportunity, and I think your company is a grate place for learning and as well as earning, so why does I will quite from such a place.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 I will work with this company as long as my presence benefits both the company and mine in parallel. So that company gains good results and I can be in a position to improve my skills.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 As long as I'm learning new things, as long as as I'm growing in the company and as long as company is recongnising my contributions, I plan to stick with this organisation.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 As long as I and our company both gain something from my presence, I would like to work with this company. I always have a keen interest in gaining knowledge. So as far as I keep acquiring knowledge, I will work here. And I don't think there should be any reason for me to leave job here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment