Thursday, December 6, 2012

Where do you see yourself five years from now?

Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.


Well, I Would like to see myself after 5 years as person with full of knowledge, gaining experience, being innovative from yours and I will be one of the person for your successful organisation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 years from now, I would like to see myself in the middle level management, continuing to learn and grow in the organization. This way I would be contributing to the firm's success as well. I would also like to be financially sound and attain work life balance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Five years, I would like to see myself as a respectable person in your company. Were my decision hold some important for my subordinate. And also they look me as a aspiration.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 years down the line, I would like to see my self as an important part of organization. I would like to see myself as a. An efficient employee who will be more competent in skills more knowledgeable, well talented, experienced person and whom a company would not want to loose at any cost.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 5 year from now I would like to see my self as the important part of the organization. Gaining a lot of knowledge and experiences and teaching it to my subordinates so that I can feel proud of my self and giving my best for further development of the organization so that the company feels proud of me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment