Thursday, December 6, 2012

Why do you want to work at our company?

Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.

 Sir I am a fresher so I will be more dedicated to my work adaptable and also hardworking. And I had a dream of working with a successful and reputed organization. As a fresher this is an good opportunity for start my carrier and utilizing my skills. So I need one chance to serve your company. I hope your company will definitely satisfied after hiring me in the particular job.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 As being a fresher I am going to start my career, so I would like to work for a reputed firm like yours where I can prove my worth rather improve it. I will put in all my strengths for the growth of your company.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Since I am at the starting point of my career, so I keen to be a part of such an organization, where I can enhance my knowledge, skills and can be a part in the growth of the company and their brilliance. And also you are such a fast growing company, so for me like starter it will be a grate chance to glow-up my career So if you will give me a chance to be a part of your organization, it will be a grate opportunity to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sir, from the four years of my studies i've gained enough theorotical and practical knowledge. And now I need a platform to show and develop my skills. I came to know that, rather than many other companies your company offers a larger platform 2 perform, 2 grow, 2 improve knowledge, 2 improve skills etc. And I strongly believe that my good becomes best under the right leadership of your experienced officials. These are the reasons why I choose your company and It will be a blessing for me if I get a job in your company.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I think the employees are the reason for the success of any company, and if this company has a reputation or name in the market is because of them and I wanna be a part of those people by which I will definitely groom my personality, knowledge and lifestyle and tomorrow when people appreciate this company I will feel proud to be the part of this organisation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment