Thursday, December 6, 2012

How much salary do you expect?

Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.

Sir, I will be more comfortable with the salary package you pay for a fresher in your company and being a fresher I'm keen interested in attaining more knowledge and experience from your company. :-).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for asking this question.

Off-course salary is matter of fact to be asked but as am a fresher I need experience, learn work and improve my skills; so I would go according to company norms.
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every one in the world working for salary because money is important for surveying in the world but as a fresher for me experience & knowledge is important for me salary is not issue for me. I think that company has already decided salary for this post, sir can you tell me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sir, first of all thanks fr asking this question salary as a matter of fact is very important. But as a fresher my primary aim will be to enhance my skills and show my strengths in your company, prior to that I will expect a salary that is enough to meet economical standards in the city I will work.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Firstly, thanks for such a question. Feels really nice to hear that. Sir that's a difficult question for a fresher like me. Everyone works for earning their livelihood. I would love to be independent. My focus will b presently on applying and enhancing my skills in the favor of your organisation. I would be happy with a handsome salary you would offer for a fresher like me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being a fresher my 1st aim is to upgrade my skill and knowledge with hard work, which is the key to achieve any thing in near future. I hope, being reputed company it will provide me with salary package that satifies or fullfil my basic needs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment